What stories do you remember from childhood? Were they ones your parents read to you? Ones your older sister told to frighten you into doing something she wanted you to do? Or ones you made up for yourself to make sense of the world?
Stories shape our action, alter our perception, comfort and calm us, and help us make decisions. But stories can also be limiting. They can keep us from discovering new and better ways of doing things, block us from understanding and acknowledging another’s point of view (even if we don’t agree with it) and stunt our ability to learn and grow.
This is why I offer a FREE self-study course on the power of stories; you owe it to yourself to be sure you’re writing the story of your life instead of letting someone else write it for you.
Changing your story is the first step to changing your life.
Whether you need to clear away a little clutter or completely shift the bedrock of your foundation, stories are the place to start. This course:
• Has five lessons you complete at your own pace
• Includes a one-page lesson each day
• Includes Word of the Day questions to reflect on
• Guides you through various ways you absorb and create stories
• Allows you to rewrite part of your own life story based on what you’ve learned
• Comes in a downloadable, reusable PDF file
To access this course, click on the link below and sign up for the Wisdom Tree. Once you receive the password, login and you’ll be taken to the main page where you’ll find Harnessing the Power of Stories under Mini Courses. Enjoy!