Burnout & Overwhelm Life Preserver
You can’t really help people until you’ve helped yourself first.
Are you suffering from burnout, exhaustion, or overwhelm? Do you feel like you can never get ahead and that you’ll never be able to cross off All The Things on your to-do list?
Or worse, maybe you’re suffering from burnout and though you used to love part of your life, it’s now lost all meaning, all excitement and has instead become dreaded drudgery.
I know the feelings of overwhelm and burnout because I’ve been there. In fact, I was so there I ended up sick in my workplace bathroom and was eventually diagnosed with an inner ear disorder I didn’t even know I had. All triggered by overwhelm. The good news is I took charge of my life and health, and now I manage my ear disorder without medication.
One of the hardest things to do when you’re struggling with overwhelm is to put one more thing on your plate. This is why the Overwhelm and Burnout Life Preserver is laser-focused and action-oriented.
Daring to set boundaries is about having the courage to love ourselves
even when we risk disappointing others.
During our structured 30-minute call, I will help you:
- DISCOVER the root cause of your overwhelm
- Learn how to set and manage effective BOUNDARIES which can create much needed physical, mental, and emotional space for HEALING
- Understand what’s REALLY keeping you in patterns of overwhelm and burnout and how to gently make new, more empowered decisions around your habits
- Take small steps to SUCCESS – no leaping tall buildings in a single bound required.
By the end of our time together, you will walk away with one to two goals (with timelines and action steps) that can help you begin to find relief and feel more in command of your time, energy, and life.
Most of all, you’ll walk away knowing that you’ve been heard and understood.
If you’re in need help as you begin to lift yourself out of overwhelm and heal from burnout, I’d love to be your ally and confidante.
- 30-minute live coaching call via Zoom
- Pinpoint overwhelm and burnout challenges
- Assess change readiness through innovative questions
- Learn the 3 key components that can supercharge your ability to change
- Quick-start introduction to the Wellness Inventory and how it can help you change in ways that are powerful yet non-scary
- Choose ONE overwhelm or burnout challenge to focus on
- Leave the call with one to two custom-designed goals (including timelines and action steps) so you can lift yourself out of overwhelm or burnout starting TODAY.